Please Click

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Camping In LCCT

Hey guys, guess where am I?!

If you are clever enough, you have already spot the location at the title. =p

LCCT. That's right!

And why am I here for?!

Camping!!


Wow.... sounds extraordinary right?!?!

Care to join me?! It would be fun. I promise.


Okay, this the deal. I'm suppose to be flying back to my hometown, Miri, early morning at 7.05am. But I have no choice to take the midnight train to LCCT or eles I would not make it for the flight. And now I'm here. Camping at the cafeteria, Facebooking, blogging and I just finished my HEALTHY EARLY 3 PIECES CHICKEN KFC BREAKFAST!!!




It's Finger Lickin' Good! XD

By the way, I decided not to sleep and stay awake until my flight. One good reason for it is that I'm alone and I don't want my belongings carry away by others without myself knowing it. I think coffee would serve me well here now.

Another thing is, damn the stupid airport for only allowing 2 hours of wireless connection. I was planing to spend the night in front of the computer doing something. But now, for another hour I'm off the line. Damn it again!!!



Anyway, I was thinking of working on my Singapore trip post for you guys. I had fun on this short holiday. Many exciting and funny stories to share with you guys. I just need time to type them out.



Now I hope the daylight would come quickly.

6 Hours 10 Minutes 05 Second Counting down.

2 comments:

  1. wow ....
    seems like your Sg trip was very fun la !
    ^.^


    i wish i can have Holiday too
    >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Fun was true, tired was also true! You should go for a holiday yourself, get away from work, relax, have fun. XD

    ReplyDelete