Please Click

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello 2011


[Whats up?!]

Some people might be saying: "Darn this Vincent!!! He is not updating again!!!" I apologize for making you guys miss me. (Because I know you guys miss me) XDD



2011 is not just a new year to me.

It means that I'm a year older now. I'm now stepping into the world of 2. But its not official until my birthday. =p

It means that I'm starting a whole new journey down the road of musician. New challenge welcomes me back in Uni.

It means that I have new aims to pursue. Giving me a fresh start from everything.
(Losing weight is one of the aims to be archived!!)

With my 2 month holidays, I am well rested and refreshed, and ready to embrace the challenge a head of me. Many things had already took place during this 1st 3 weeks of 2011. It was intense, challenging and exciting, I know that this will be a great year! I can feel it!!!


This is how I embrace my new year!!!


[Yes I know I should be losing weight]


Can you imagine a world without friends?! I can't!!! Friendships are IMPORTANT to me!!!


[Shopping and food kaki]


This is a first for the year. First picture I had ever took with this old pal of mine.


[Anson and me]


Okay, I promise to keep updating as often as possible. I know you guys would miss me. XD

2 comments:

  1. yoyo !

    Happy belated 2011 !!!
    will owayz come and support ur blog too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Happy new year to you too Matthew. Thanks for supporting tho. ^^

    ReplyDelete