Please Click

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Can't Stop Yet

Final papers are FINALLY over.

In fact it was over two days ago. I finished my last paper and went out of the examination hall feeling like a whole new man! XD

I'll skip the details of the final exam. All in all the Theory exam didn't went so well but the Reading & Writing was still fine. Lets just hope that the results would come out not too disappointing.

I wonder, would this happen during examination?


[Probably. But not in my exam. XD]


With the final paper over I can now focus on my Jury. I know I had been lazy all these while. With the exam out of the way, there is no more excuse for me to run away from the piano.

If you happens to see me around, instead with the piano. You are welcome slap me in the face, punch me in the stomach, kick me in the ass and question me about how much time I had spend on practicing. lol

I'm kidding with the torchering part. Don't do it when you see me. Just ask me KINDLY would do the trick. =p



[Piano, here I come!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment