Please Click

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Phone Call



Precisely on 2010, October, 5th, 4 o'clock in the afternoon, 32 minutes and 15 seconds.

An UNKNOWN number flashed on my hand phone.

Not knowing the seriousness and CONSEQUENCES of it,

I'd ANSWER the call.




Okay, lets cut off the drama. I receive a call from the Marketing department of UCSI, asking me if i could help them out at a photo shooting programe this Friday. It is for the Music Department she added.

Actually I'd just woke up from my afternoon nap and was kinda blur. My head was still spinning around. I reconfirmed the what-so-ever programe that it was with her and was surprised to find out that they actually wanted me to go for the photo shooting.

Okay, my head is spinning again.

I got a hold of myself a second later and reconfirm the details with her again. I was asked to be at Block A on Friday afternoon, smart casual and with another formal wear ready. She asked for my major instrument and I told her it was the piano, and she asked for my minor instrument. I kinda pause for a while and told her I don't have a minor instrument, if you would count composition as an instrument. LOL

There is one thing she clarified, that is there won't be any payment given for the photo shooting. Sad case huh?! But to show their appreciation, she promised to give some merchandises. Well, I guess that is better then nothing right?! Hahaha....


[I smelt a rat]

Today, I'd already smelled something suspicious going on after University reading and writing class. Miss Gan Hui Wan actually asked me did I receive any phone call yesterday. I asked her why and she wouldn't answer. Now I know. Someone had been sneaking around my back.

By the way, There is one last question I'd like to ask.


[Should I rent a tux?]

1 comment: