Please Click

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tick Tock



Time have come to an end of this month. I can't help to look back and ask myself.

What have you done back in this month?

Have you utilize every second of your precious time? Did you archive any goal that you set for yourself for the month? Have you practice enough for your major? How much effort have you put into it? Did you do your best?

All these questions kept on popping up from my head. I guess its a good thing when I do that. At least my self conscious is still working. Giving me warning every time I fail to do something right.

Jury is coming again soon, and I mean REAL soon!!! To give a figure on how soon it is, take it as about 3 weeks?

So in 3 weeks time I have to get ready the following stuffs:

1. 3 repertoire of different style. (bossanova, blues and gospel pop)
2. Scales and arpeggios of all keys. (including major 7, minor 7, dominant 7 and etc)
3. Sight reading skills in contemporary style

I will go crazy real soon if I don't make full use of my time to archive all these aspect. The time is ticking, and I got to be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment