Please Click

Friday, September 3, 2010

Don't Know Why

Don't know why I have been singing this song all over and over again these days (song name: Don't know why). Norah Jones's sexy voice just kept on ringing in my head. It is a total hook up!!!! LOL


[Norah Jones]

I kept on repeating "don't know why, I din't come.. don't know why, I din't come......." again and again. Be it be in class or walking down the road. Who knows how long will this gona last? Who knows why I'm addicted to it?

I don't know why.

Here is a video of Norah Jones singing Don't know why:



Thanks to Simmy who tagged me on this other video (on facebook days ago) which is a very cool version of the song Don't know why. I fell in love with it almost immediately. You guys should check it out too!!! ^^



I personaly LOVE the pianist improvisation. He is THE FAMOUS jazz pianist,
Tey Cher Siang
. He is also teaching in my school. How cool is that?!


Hope you enjoy the songs. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment