Please Click

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Degree Semester 1

On the 30th of August 2010, with no awareness of the result is out, I went and check on my result online and surprise surprise, the result is out. I had been nervous about the result since the day I had done badly for my piano jury. I wasn't expecting to pass it actually, but do you believe in MIRACLE? Well, one had just happened on me and that is I PASSED my major.
And that means



I'M GOING TO DEGREE SEMESTER 1!!!!!!




With a whole heart of happiness and gratitude, I thank the Lord for His blessing. I could not imagine how things would turn up with out Him. There is one more person I need to thank and that is an angle who had help me out a lot during the difficult time. with out her patient teaching and endless encouragement I would never be in degree semester 1. With my whole heart I want to say thank you to you Sze Ern. You had put in effort beyond anyone else would had give in to help a useless guy like me.





Today, I'm back in school after a two week plus holiday in my hometown. This is the same place where I had been studying for the past 1 year and 4 months. Nothing changed much but the different is now I'm finally in the degree programe, after the difficult moment I had before, I'm ready to embrace the new challenge awaiting in front of me. Starting fresh is what I'm going to do.

On this 1st day of school awaiting me was a non-stop-combo-crazy-lesson-schedule. Starting from 11am until 3pm. No break in between, meaning not even lunch break. 3 subject one after another. theory 1, university reading and writing and midi. I'm starving after the long classes.

I'll be having classes everyday except Friday for now (if there is no changes in timetable). This will be an intensive semester where we would have to squeeze a whole syllabus into 8 weeks. Final on the 8th week and week one is almost coming to an end. =.="

Work and assignments will be palling up soon. Working hard is a must for this semester and I hope that I would not be lazy anymore. I can't even guarantee that. LOL

All and all,


This is the 1st day.

No comments:

Post a Comment