Please Click

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Picture of The Day


[the world is so small...~]
quoted by Chiong Wei Ling

On the same day visiting Tanjung Sepat, I heard a voice calling out my name, not far; in fact, in front. I look forward and saw three faces that seems strangely familiar. I was stunned for a few second before I could pull myself back together. Isn't that someone I knew back from Miri? OMG!!! It is really Wei Ling, Hui Ling and Gong Yuan. 3 person from Miri I knew, standing right in front of me. I was overwhelmed!!! Luckily tears did not flew out. =p

I chatted with them for a few moment, catching up with each other life. I was surprise to find out that they are also on their church trip to the SAME place, on the SAME day, at the SAME time. I was on my church holiday trip too. Coincident? Maybe.



HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment