Please Click

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Determination for Success and Perfection

Tension engulf my major lesson today. All reasons trace back to myself, more specifically my laziness. I have not been practicing much this week, probably because its just the start of the semester. I know its not a reason, and I would not defend myself for my own shortcoming.

I still have time to work on the part that I'm left behind tomorrow, since it's a public holiday,
1 Malaysia Day. So much for my 1st 1 Malaysia holiday. I have work to be done by Friday!!!



"I know, nothing comes easy, I know, I must sweat for it, I know, it requires a lot of hard work and perseverance, in addition to determination. I promise myself to get it done despite all the challenges lying ahead."

-Louis Liong Wei Wei


I just saw this status of Louis from his facebook page, and it is exactly what I need for my mindset. Determination for success and perfection.

1 comment: