Please Click

Monday, October 25, 2010

Holiday Time

With Jury FINALLY over. Its time for me to hit the road and have a nice holiday that I deserved. =p

If you would ask me, "Hey, how did your jury go?"

Well, I'll tell you other then the nerve wracking, hand shaking, heart racing part, it all was great. Smooth in a way, at least I feel more confident then my 1st jury during last semester. Lets just hope the result wouldn't come out too disappointing.

Okay, done with jury, Hello HOLIDAY!!!

This time, my destination would be SINGAPORE.




Oh, I so excited about this trip. There is so much thing going on on this island. So much place to visit. I'm a backpacker who loves to be at a place and suck up all the culture a place could have offer. This time its the culture from a city, and form what I'm seeing now, is that this place got a whole load of place waiting for me to explore.

My companion for this round of trip would be 4 lovely course mate of mine. And lucky us, one of our course mate is from JB, and she offered us her humbly home for us to stay over. Cutting down our budgets on hotels. How sweet of her. So basically we'll be going back and forth from JB and SG everyday starting from 26th Oct(wed) till 30th Oct(sat).


So its a 4 day trip in Singapore, and so much thing to do. I wonder what can this city offer?



Suggestion on places or event or anything are WELCOME!!!
Just drop your message at the comment box. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment