Please Click

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Deadline

Recently there had been a lot of Deadline in my life.



First there was this deadline for the University Reading and Writing's midterm exam paper, which I had my head scratch wound over the argumentative essay.

Deadline: 5th Oct 2010


Second there was this MIDI research paper to do. I had my head bang so hard on the computer till I almost damage the laptop(maybe its time for a new one. =p) How on earth do you set up a home studio? Specific details are required.

Deadline: 6th Oct 2010


Third, yet to come but coming fast. FINALS for this semester is just around the corner. Looking for a chance to finish me up completely.

Deadline:
18th Oct 2010 - Theory 1

19th Oct 2010 - University Reading & Writing



Forth, the danger is not over yet. Although finals are over, MIDI final is still yet to be done. A MIDI track with at least 8 layers, drums or percussion is a must. How am I gona do it when I can't even have my main tune decide yet?!

Deadline: 21th Oct 2010


Fifth, the ULTIMATE final of all time. JURY. Yes, as scary as it could sound, it is the worst nightmare of all music student. The jury that can make people go mad all over and over again and never fail to do so. My truly DEADLINE for this semester.

Deadline: 25th Oct 2010



WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE.

7 comments:

  1. and don't forget 29th October is my birthday... wakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is it? Then you want to cia me makan is it? hahaha... =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. shud be u who belanja me mah... =.=
    btw, u change ur phone to BlackBerry ady?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.. Ya. Blackberry rocks!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok ok... hehe... give me ur bbm pin...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 221613CA.
    But I don't know how to use the messenger yet. Can you teach me?

    ReplyDelete